Powered Armor Dorvack - Episode 04


Been a while, huh?
I'm gonna try and make more of an effort to start pumping out the rest of these episodes whenever I can. It didn't take me long to get this timed & translated (though it was a different story in regards to getting this checked for translation errors, lol) so I figure getting the rest of the episodes done shouldn't be much of an issue.

(I blame all the LPs I have to edit 😅)

Anyways. In this episode, the enemy is constructing a dam for a mysterious purpose---the Dorvack squad are assigned to spy on it. Masato insists that Louie stay behind, but the plan goes awry for the squad when the enemies discover them due to Louie's attempt at saving Masato & Pierre during the spying procedure. While those two decide to rest and let the enemy cool down for a bit, Louie decides to go out on her own and spy on them herself...
https://nyaa.si/view/1214604

NOTE: I recently realized that Master Zeras' name is actually pronounced "Zeller", or something to that extent. Same with Pitan actually being "Peter" instead. The names have been changed in this episode and will continue on like that for the rest of the show.

As such...I've fixed the name typos in Episode 1 and 2 (among another minor type I spotted in both episodes), however I won't be releasing a v2 for them until later. I'm planning on releasing a small batch once I get to Episode 10---by then, I'll include in the v2 revisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devil de Story (1983)

Sweet Home (1989) [LD] + Extras

Sea Cat (1988) [16mm 1080p HD Scan]