Sonic Soldier Borgman - Episode 1

 



https://nyaa.si/view/1396598
Felt like starting work on a new show, because why not?

I don't remember when I started hearing about Sonic Soldier Borgman but I do know that I've known about it for a couple of years now.
I also know that the entirety of the show has shitty HK English subs, and Chinese subs as well.

After having skimmed through a couple of clips from this anime before, I'm genuinely confused that nobody has considered properly translating this yet. I've been wanting to watch this for some time now so I figured I'd get it subbed myself 🦛

Perhaps it's too early for me to even say anything yet—but this was a LOT easier to time compared to Galatt. Maybe I'll be able to get episodes out from this show quicker, but I can't promise anything yet.

Huge thanks to Windii for translating and to Niko for QCing.

Comments

  1. Hello :D . I worked with the Borgman series for the same reason. In my case, my version is in Spanish. I corrected many errors in terms of synchronization and dialogues of characters joined with others. I don't know much Japanese, but I tried to make it as clear as possible. There are some names that I changed because I preferred to keep them as I heard them. I don't know if it's useful for you, but, I could pass you the subtitles in case they are useful. You should also check the Korean subtitles, apparently they respect a bit more things compared to the Chinese version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass on the subtitles, but I appreciate it anyways.
      I didn't hear anything about a Korean version but apparently the Chinese subs are also accurate to the JP dialogue compared to the HK subs. At least that's what I heard from the translator working on Borgman with me right now

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home (1989) [LD] + Extras

Devil de Story (1983)

Sea Cat (1988) [16mm 1080p HD Scan]