Getter Robo Go - Episode 3

 



https://nyaa.si/view/1494172
Fansub credits can be found in the link above.

Unrelated note, but GOD it is so stressful managing a fansub project knowing that a lack of volunteers at any given point during said project can put everything on hold. I wish things were much more simple than this.

Anyways, I digress. In today's episode, a new monster wrecks havoc in Hokkaido while a new weapon is being developed for the Getter Robo. Attempts are made to distract the monster, and hilarity ensues. 

Side-note: Gou's name had previously been translated as "Go" in the previous episodes, but starting with this one I will be reverting to "Gou" instead. I will fix the name in Episodes 1 & 2 once I release the first batch for this show.
BTW, episode 4 is already translated but I'm going to give it a look myself before I put up eventually. Will probably throw it up on Nyaa next week.

(Another side note, a HUGE thanks to inaringo for volunteering to do TLC'ing for me—words cannot describe how much of a life-saver you are 😩😩)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home (1989) [LD] + Extras

Devil de Story (1983)

Sea Cat (1988) [16mm 1080p HD Scan]