D-1 Devastator 02

 



https://nyaa.si/view/1612968
Continuation of a joint collab project with InkaSubs. This is episode 2 of D-1 Devastator...and the final one.

I had already written previously in the blog post for Episode 1 that this was meant to be a multi-media franchise but didn't go as planned due to Takara's incompetency. I won't spoil anything, but you can kind of see this based off the way this ended. And the fact they needed to put in a trailer for Episode 1...at the end of Episode 2 of all things...💀

I don't hate this OVA, I'll give it that. But I really wish Takara would have gotten its shit together and treated this right. 

Anyways, enjoy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Home (1989) [LD] + Extras

Devil de Story (1983)

Sea Cat (1988) [16mm 1080p HD Scan]