Hana no Asuka Gumi (1987)


4 months since my last post on here, yeet!!! *dabs*
Anyways I'd like to present you all with a subbed version of the 1st Hana no Asuka Gumi OVA...getting this finished was an absolute fucking hassle. Long story short: the translator left a lot of hiccups throughout the anime, so I had to get various people to QC this---after two QCs the whole thing still looked apparently wonky so I had to get one more QCer to double-check *and* help revise the lines so that they looked less awkward than before (thank you so much Edo!!). I don't think I've ever wanted to be done with a project this badly before, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Doesn't help that this OVA was slightly mediocre too. I'd say without the doubt that the unrelated sequel to this that came out in the early 90s is definitely better.

Anyways, enjoy. Here's the link:
https://nyaa.si/view/1258547


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Devil de Story (1983)

Sweet Home (1989) [LD] + Extras

Sea Cat (1988) [16mm 1080p HD Scan]